RSS Facebook RSS

My Meditative Moments

Awakening

by meditative - July 15th, 2016.
Filed under: Daily Reflection Archives.

It is estimated that approximately 90% of our attention is taken up by our thoughts. That leaves just about 10% of our attention for anything else.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.